Dungeon Tactics is a gameplay focused mod. Adding new types of melee weapons, new ranged weapons, and new tiers of armour and tools. Aswell as craftable traps to help you defend your base. Along with Towers and randomly generated Dungeons. All that and some other fun things.
- Daggers and Hammers of all material types
- Two new material types, with armour and tools
- Slingshot – uses various ammo types, such as seeds and small rocks
- Thrown grenades – can also be dispensed
- Potshot – uses fire charges for ammo
- Heart drops – drops from entities, heals a small amount when picked up. Can be bottled and crafted into Heart of Gold for semi-permanent absorption hearts
- Magic Tether – sneak+use to teleport to your bed
- Bone Charms – remove stated debuff when used – ‘fragile’ – dropped by Tower Guardian
- Phylactery – will consume itself to save you from death – dropped by WitherBoss
- Bag of Hoarding – portable Ender Chest
- Duct Tape: Repairs one item on hotbar
- Portable Tunneling Device – requires gunpowder. Right-click blocks to tunnel – place in dispenser (with Sonic Boom enchant) for ghetto block breaker
- Engineers Doorag & Dungarees – nullify the effects of traps, not great as armour.
- Rocket Pants – requires gunpowder
- Flight Goggles – allows Rocket Pants to float down
- Bounce Boots
- Battle Harness
- Obsidian Bricks
- Dungeon Glass – Generates in Towers, blocks most light.
- Wither Web
- Powered Bars
- Fan Block – will attempt to clear certain blocks (redstone dust, torches, etc) and extinguish fire
Trap Plates – Various effects, pretty obvious by name
- Loot Bags
- Tower Guardian – Spawns at the top of Towers (or use a Netherstar on an armoured Skeleton) – currently WIP, not fully implemented.
- Flowers – Not just pretty, spread like mushrooms
- Mob Towers
- Randomly generated dungeons
- Nether Gold Ore
- Nether Mob Boxes – similar to vanilla dungeons, but in the nether
A pirate lord needs a fancy chair
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dungeon Tactics Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dungeon Tactics Mod Download Links: