This mod gives you a 18 slot hot bar. By default this is rendered as two rows of 9, but can be changed in the config to be 1 row of 18. The upper slot is taken from your top row of inventory items.
There are 3 ways to select an item in the 9 new slots:
- Scroll the mouse wheel
- Double tap the number key for the slot below it (i.e. double tap ?1? for 10th slot)
- Hold a modifier key while pressing the number key (ctrl by default)
Dual Hotbar mode:
Single Hotbar mode:
Here?s where the items go to get in the new slots:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dual Hotbars Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.