Dragon Craft Mod aims to provide you with colorful glow in the dark dragons in Minecraft. Thanks to more dragons added, you can hatch and tame your own pet Dragon in Minecraft. The numbers of new pet dragons in this mod are up to five dragons so that they will glow the dark and are impressively flown over in your Minecraft world. Well, what an interesting mod! Let’s try this mod immediately.
Read more : Dragon Realm Mod
What are the mobs?
There are 5 dragons:
Why is there only one spawn egg?
- The mod uses commands and locations to identify the breeds (will explain later)
- To change the breed use the new /dragon command!
My dragon is a baby
- Yes that is normal! All dragons start off as babies and then grow until their normal size.
How can i get one in survival?
- Collect the enderdragon egg in survival and put it in a warm place. Then simply right click the egg and wait until its hatched.
Meat on a stick
How do I tame / ride a dragon?
- You feed it with fish until it loves you (like a wolf)
- You can then saddle it and use the set controls (in the controls options) to fly it.
- You can also craft a meat on a stick and use it to control your dragons.
How do dragons look like flying?
- The /dragon command will explain th command.
- Dragons can be made to sit and not follow its owner when clicked with a bone.
Dragons glow in the dark
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dragon Craft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dragon Craft Mod Download Links: