Don’t Press the Button Map is a captivating map that forces players not to press the button no matter what happens. If you are looking for an adventure map to enhance Minecraft experiences, this mod is definitely for you.
In this mod, you turn into a night guard and your mission is not pressing the button. This mission sounds pretty simple, the night somehow doesn’t pass. In order to overcome this temptation, you will have to find out a clock around the museum called “Frozen Clock” which helps you stop time. Well, this mod is without doubt an attractive map surely interesting you.
- Gamemode 2, Difficulty 0 (no PvE), render distance exactly 8, brightness moody (important).
- NOT multiplayer friendly. Please, don’t even try?
- Can’t stress this enough: don’t put ANY items in chests! You will need things from night A in night B, and you cannot go back!
- Also important: don’t lose anything! Don’t throw items in lava (unless specifically told), on the ground, or all at the same time in a thing! You can get stuck if you recklessly put everything everywhere!
- Last: grab always everything! You will need 1 lever for the current night, and 1 for the next one, for example. However, I NEVER will put a chest somewhere with ONLY an item in it that you only need for the next night(s).
The less important hints
- Pressing the Hint button is always necessary for starting or completing the night. Press it often to see or there’s anything new!
- You may place items in your house. I secured and sealed it all, so you absolutely can’t get stuck with that.
- If you think you are stuck, you are not! Unless you ignored the rules, you cannot get stuck! Really!
- Look in every place. Have I been here? There? Can I break this? What do I have to do to get this? Although the puzzles never get too hard, it can be quite annoying!
- Following the Dialogue will help you in your quest, and in the books are more important stuff than you might think!
- Don’t scream, laugh, sneeze, or even talk while playing this. It’s a museum, c’mon! (Just kidding, have fun guys! Leave problems in the comments!)
How to install Don’t Press The Button Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Dont-Press-The-Button.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Don’t Press The Button Map 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2