DiseaseCraft is a mod that adds 8 new diseases that alter the player?s movement and everyday life. These can be achieved by simply hugging a rat, eating raw meat, or exploring long distances. Create/Trade medication, which can help you or harm you. Try to survive and thrive as disease and plague sneak towards you at every corner!
- The mod adds a medical journal that tells the player his medical history and also information about the diseases.
- The black rat is one of the few mob additions to the game, and aids in the spread of diseases.
- The disease list includes: Bubonic plague, Slowness, Weakness, Rabies, Parkinson?s, Mining Fatigue, Influenza, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Nausea and Blindness.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DiseaseCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.