Debris Mod is an incredible mod that implements rubble and bone piles to the Minecraft world. It’s worth mentioning that once these things are broken, there will be a random selection of items dropped. All you have to do is collecting them and utilize.
You will be interested much as the items dropped include not only normal mundane blocks (cobble, sand, gravel, etc.); but also worn tools (picks and helmets), and useful material (string, clay, redstone, torches, coal, etc.). Especially, you might have chance to get some rare things like emeralds and diamonds. If you want to have more useful things to Minecraft, you should consider installing the mod immediately.
How it works:
- Debris determines what to drop by using internal Loot Tables. The Pile of Rubble and Bone Pile each have their own separate loot table so the drops you see from one will not be available in the other.
- The Loot Tables can be further modified by particular mods that are installed. As of this release Forestry is the only mod directly supported. Future releases will have builtin mod support if it makes sense to do so.
How to install Debris Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Debris Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2