Death Chest is a mod where when you die, if you have 2+ chests in your inventory, it will place them down and store your stuff in there. If there isn’t an opaque block to your north, south, east, or west, it won’t work.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Death Chest Mod 1.7.2 by TLHPoE from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.