How many waves of hungry flesh eating zombies can you survive in an abandoned prison?
In this map you will have to be extremely cautious and make fast decisions that can mean the difference between life and death.
There are 9 intense waves of zombies that you will have to kill in order to succeed.
How it works:
Each wave has a Guard zombie which drops a key when killed. Use the key to start the next wave.
When you kill zombies you get points, these are used at the shop where you can buy:
Painkillers (5 Points)
- Health doesn’t regenerate so these are your only way to get it back.
Molotov (6 Points)
- Can be used to burn zombies while also slowing them down.
Grenade (7 Points)
- Can be used to deal massive damage.
How to install:
- Download the Dead Prison ? Survival Mode Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.