The objective of Damage Indicators Mod can be figured out simply by reading the mod’s name. This mod will helps players know the health of mobs.
The mod features with Indicators that you can use to show more details about the mob’s health or how much damage you are currently dealing to the mobs. It’s more and more important when you are in the combat since all the indicator of mob’s blood or other players showed. Therefore you don’t have to guess how damaged the mob is, or how much blood they are remaining, all you have to do is kill more and more monsters.
Moreover, through this mod, you can also adjust colors of texts or type of display in HP. So Damage Indicators Mod is an incredibly useful mod for you to try.
- With a cool little effect the damage they took will bounce off their head while anything living takes damage
- When you mouse over mobs, it will shows the Mob portrait preview with current health
- To have a mob displaying correctly , you should navigate to /.mincraft/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/class.path.to.entity.cfg, after that open it with whatever editor you use, and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed
- Every registered Mob type (mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Damage Indicators Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Damage Indicators Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8