With Damage Indicators mod, damage given, received, or mitigated will be displayed as a number that pops off of the entity. Also, health bars will appear in the top left corner for the entity in the player’s crosshairs. Customization options are available for changing the color of the damage numbers and the display style of the health bar (Compact or Standard).
Standard Health Bar Display
Compact Health Bar Display
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Damage Indicators Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Damage Indicators Mod Download Links: