Custom Recipes Mod allows you to create your own recipes for Minecraft. Fee free to improvise with culinary art.
- This mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft.
- You don’t have to download “crafting mods” any more!
- All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad.
- This mod is also useful for debugging your mods.
How to get Recipe Files:
Recipe files can be found in:
- Mods on this site (they tell you to download this mod)
- After you download your recipe files, place them into this folder: .minecraft / mods / customrecipes
Errors in your recipes are written into .minecraft/ CustomRecipes.log.
How to install Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Run MC to create needed folders
- Place this ZIP file into .minecraft/mods
- Run MC again
- Read mods/customrecipes/dictionary.txt
Credits: MightyPork, TheBoo99