Custom Pets Mod: Make Your Own Custom Inventory Pets! RPG Levelling and Dynamic in-game Customization!
One Pet to Rule Them All!
- Make your own Custom Inventory Pets!
- Gather Ability Cards from killing mobs (see Ability Card Locations below) and teach your pet new abilities.
- Stronger mobs drop rarer cards.
- Over 50 in-game abilities to chose from, including Passive, On Attack, World, Active, and Area of Effect
- Level-Up your Custom Pets to make your abilities stronger
- Choose your shape from a given set of Pet Templates, then choose your Colors.
- Choose the food your pet will eat
- Choose the sound your pet makes when it is hungry
- All abilities, textures, colors, eating, and sounds are LIVE, DYNAMIC, and IN-GAME
- DOES NOT REQUIRE INVENTORY PETS
- If you use OptiFine, please update to the latest version for 1.7.10
- Choose the Drop Rate of Cards (easy, normal, or hard)
- Determine the difficulty of Upgrades (easy, normal, or hard)
- Determine the difficulty of foods (nuggets or whole items)
- Choose to have negative AOE effects affect other players (for PVP)
- Choose to not use Ability Cards at all, and play the game with all abilities immediately available
- From the Custom Pet GUI press the Randomize Me button (or Do it Again!)
- Gives you a random name, texture, colors, food, and sounds
- Win prizes for rare combinations
- Two of a Kind = 1 Gold Nugget
- Two of a Kind and Two Same Ability Levels = 1 Gold Ingot
- Three of a Kind = 1 Diamond
- Three of a Kind and Two Same Ability Levels = 1 Emerald
- Three of a Kind and All Same Ability Levels = 1 Nether Star
To access your Custom Pet, simply press G while holding it
Choose your Name, Abilities, and Level Up!
Choose your pet Food and Sound!
Choose your pet Texture and Colors!
Randomize your pet for fun and prizes
Gather Ability Cards by killing mobs by the below rules and teach your pet new skills
Custom Pet recipe
Other Custom Pet facts
If you have Inventory Pets installed, you can remove the additional nuggets recipes in the config. Custom Pets can eat nuggets from Inventory Pets (or other mods)
Pets can be re-customized at any time (live and in game). Just press G.
Abilities can be immediately enabled in Creative Mode, or by disabling ability cards in the config
You can have multiple Custom Pets in your hotbar
Custom Pets work just like Inventory Pets. Put them in your hotbar to enable effects. And feed them when they are hungry.
Cards only drop if you have a happy and fed Custom Pet in your hotbar
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom Pets Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Custom Pets Mod Download Links: