CustomOreGen is a mod for Minecraft that allows the player to decide what ores are generated in their worlds and how they are distributed. It offers several custom-written distributions in addition to the vanilla ?cluster? distribution. It also supports mod-added ores and biomes.
This is the revival of the venerable Custom Ore Generation, last released for Minecraft 1.4.7.
All original features are documented on the original wiki.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom Ore Generation Revival Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Custom Ore Generation Revival Mod Download Links: