This mod allows you to disable and in add new recipes ingame.
Multiple Crafting Results
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the CraftingManager Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
The information is saved in config/CraftingManager.cfg. Only opped player can work with the CraftingManager, the configuration will be automatically send to the client. You are allowed to change the configuration ingame without restarting, by using the command: /CraftingManager (lower cases don?t work)