What is this mod?
This simple mod adds a new workbench called ?Crafting Pillar?. It has the exact same ability as a regular workbench except that:
- Other players can see what you are crafting in real time
- You interact with the block directly (without a GUI). It makes more natural to craft
- You don?t have to restart if you forget an ingredient
- You can place items to slots by Right Clicking
- You can retrieve items from slots by Shift + Right Clicking with an empty hand
- You can get the result/output by Left Clicking
- You can get every item from the output by Shift + Left Clicking
- Toggle numbers/texts by Right Clicking on the Sides
- In Creative: Blocks don?t break when Shift + Left Clicked!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- Enjoy the mod
- You can change the block ids.
- You can turn off the Christmas content if you want
Crafting Pillar Mod Download Links: