CoroUtil is a great library that will contain a variety of classes that all Coros mods use. As a result, when you want to play with Coros mods, you will have to install CoroUtil mod as well for support. Because of its important role, this mod is also become a big common code that I usually use among all of my mods. There are currently a total of 4 forge mods including coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extended renderer combined. So this mod is worth considering trying it out.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the CoroUtil from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
CoroUtil Download Links: