Corn and Popcorn Command Block adds grow-able, two-block tall Corn crops and Popcorn to your Minecraft world.
- Corn seeds will drop from breaking tall grass.
- Plant corn by tossing on tilled soil.
- Corn grows in three stages: Seed, Plant, and Harvest
- Harvest corn cobs by right clicking the top of the corn cob with an empty hand.
- Corn stalks continually produce after harvesting.
- Corn cobs can be turned into corn seeds by tossing them onto a crafting table.
- Corn cobs can be eaten by holding in your hand (left or right) and looking directly up. (Fills 1.5 hunger)
- Tossing an iron block onto a cauldron turns the cauldron into a popcorn machine.
- Popcorn machines can be completely customized (The Glass, Carpet, Side Accessory Blocks, etc.)
- Toss corn cobs at a popcorn machine to start popping.
- Popcorn takes a few seconds to produce and a single popcorn machine can produce more than one bag of popcorn at once.
- Breaking the cauldron base of a popcorn machine gives back 3 iron ingots.
- Cows eat ready-to-harvest corn cobs off of the plant.
- Eat popcorn by holding in your hand (left or right) and looking directly up. (Fills 3 hunger)
- Corn Cobs, Corn Seeds, and Popcorn can all be placed and picked back up. (Like blocks)
The Generated Machine
Haverestable Corn Cobs
Fancy Customized Popcorn Machine
Corn Stalks without Corn Cobs
The signs on the front of the machine
Popcorn in the making
Basic popcorn machine
Custom popcorn machines
Smallest popcorn machine
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
Corn and Popcorn Command:
For Minecraft 1.9.x