Cooking Plus Mod mainly aims to develop a wider variety of food stuffs, and some additional cooking appliances to process these new foods in order to make them more beneficial for user. This mod also contains an additional buff and other bits and pieces to help player experience a more realistic the Minecraft cooking and farming game.
Read more: Food Plus Mod
Magic vs Science:
Undersea and Cheese:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Cooking Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.