CompactChest Mod will make your small chest or backpack have much bigger space inside, which also means now one chest can be enough for you instead of 10. From now on you don’t have to worry about storage anymore!
- Double Chest
- Triple Chest
- Quadruple Chest
- Quintuple Chest
- Backpacks with the following tiers: Single, Double, Triple, Quadruple, Quintuple
All of the chests
OLD GUI – Quadruple Chest
OLD GUI – Quintuple Chest
The config can be found [MINECRAFT-DIR]/config/compactchests.cfg
The difficulty value will change the Crafting difficulty
- 0 – Surround with wood
- 1 – Surround with iron
- 2 – Surround with gold
- 3 – Surround with diamond
- 4 – Surround with obsidian
- 5 – Surround with emerald
By default it is 0
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the CompactChests Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
CompactChests Mod Download Links: