This is a simple mod with two main features:
- The first feature is a hotkey to quickly get a shield (configured by default to the vanilla shield or the Tinkers Construct battlesign) anywhere out of your inventory and put it in your off hand. That way you can get the shield into that slot quickly in case of emergency. This key is assigned to (backslash) by default.
- The second feature is the ability to remember and restore up to three hotbar+offhand configurations. For example, if you have a goot hotbar and offhand for mining and building then you put everything you want in your hotbar and (for example) torches in your offhand. Then you press ctrl-numpad7 to remember this setup. In addition if you want to fight you prefer a shield in your offhand and a sword and bow in your hotbar. Configure that and press ctrl-numpad8 to remember that. Now you can quickly switch between these two sets by pressing numpad7 or numpad8.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Combat Help Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Combat Help Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2