- Around 40 different colors!
- Blast resistant blocks(as obsidian), no more griefers/creepers destroying your art!
- Takes close to no time to destroy them in survival mode!
- Clean colors, no more weird textures on your pixel art!
- They emit light, no more torches on your art!
- It?s own Creative menu!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Color Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.