- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
– Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click ?Edit Profile? as ?Game Directory?)
– Go in subfolder ?Versions?
– Rename the folder ?1.6.2? to ?1.6.2_MCwCB?
– Go in the subfolder ?1.6.2_MCwCB?
– Rename ?1.6.2.jar? to ?1.6.2_MCwCB.jar?
– Rename ?1.6.2.json? to ?1.6.2_MCwCB.json?
– Open the file ?1.6.2_MCwCB.json? with a text editor and replace ?id?:?1.6.2? with ?id?:?1.6.2_MCwCB? and save the file
– Copy the files from the MCwCB ZIP file in ?1.6.2_MCwCB.jar? as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from ?1.6.2_MCwCB.jar?.
– Start the official launcher
– Click ?Edit Profile?
– Select ?Use version:? -> ?release 1.6.2_MCwCB?
– Click ?Save Profile?
– Click ?Play? or ?Login? to start the game. If only ?Play Offline? is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.’