The Clay Soldiers Mod help you create colored steves from clay and soul sand. One soul sand on top of one clay block in a crafting grid will give you four of these little guys. Upgrading them is kind of easy with a variety of methods like using sticks, leather, gold nuggets, iron blocks, bowls, etc. Now let’s get start the most epic combats within your own created miniature army in a surprisingly small place (just as wide as your yard)!
Old Information (For 1.5.2 and Previous)
Horses, Pegasi, Turtles, Bunnies and Geckos:
Note: there is an endstone variant of the turtles, which is made with endstone and soul sand.
Note: there is a carrot variant of the horses and pegasi, which is made with carrots. Clay Disruptor, Clay Cookies and Clay Nexus:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Clay Soldiers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Clay Soldiers Mod Download Links: