Chunk Error Map is a thrilling survival map that takes place in a world you created. You made this world by yourself, but every day you saw that something is slowly changing in this world. Finally, the world corrupted, you have to leave it immediately or you will die. Let’s try your best to overcome many obstacles to escape from this dangerous world. If you are looking for an impressive survival map, this mod is a perfect choice.
- The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
- When you complete a quest, you will be assigned another.
- Whenever you’ve completed a mission A new flying island Appears
- Some signs (colored) are clickable.
- There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs, each time you place a head, a chest will appear under the head.
- If you lose an Item (essential for the continuation of quests) you can go to the designated area and take back the lost item.
- IMPORTANT, the gamemode 1 (creative) will not be accessible in any way, if you try to go for three times, you will be banned.
- Don’t create a Nether Portal.
- Play on Minecraft v1.11.x
- Play for fun!
- No cheat!
- Map v1.1, For any bug, contact me :-]
- For the correct operation of the map it’s required to have the Render Distance set to at least 16 chunks.
How to install Chunk Error Map 1.11 for Minecraft:
- Download Chunk-Error-Map.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Chunk Error Map 1.11 for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2