Chorus Chaos Minigame Map is a new and straightforward minigame. Your sole objective in this map is trying to move sideways with A and D while trying to dodge chorus plants. Also you might switch up (using Spacebar) and collect hearts at the same time.
Especially, your High Score will be keeping track by, and all points collected will transfer to a Total Points Count where you can buy Over 30 Different Characters to play as with. Try to get as the high score as possible.
How to play:
- Don’t see the item frames?! Relog!! That would fix the issue. If you click start it will bug out the game (fixable by relogging as well)!
- No hearts spawning? Just let yourself die and respawn (After you’ve relogged). This is caused by an annoying 1.9 bug that makes it not load entities. It’s like a 1 in 15 chance when entering the shop and going back.
- Play on Minecraft 1.9 Snapshot 15w35b+
- If you play this with friends (You can!) please switch the lever on the right of the platform to “Multiplayer”.
- There’s an option to turn particles off in the shop above the door.
- Play around with your FOV (Escape menu option) and see which kind of view you like the best! 70 – 80 is nice, but going Quake Pro makes you able to see also the side of the screen!
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.