This mod add to the experience of Vanilla Survival! It adds new tools, items, blocks, and crafting recipes. It is designed to make Vanilla survival more fun and exciting while still keeping it balanced.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Chocolate Survival Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.