ChocoCraft Mod is the continuation of ChocoCraft. This Mod adds Chocobo into the game. Chocobo is a bob which includes different coloured mob types with different attributes in their grown-up and juvenile form. Chocobos can be breed and procreate. From Chicobo to Chocobo, it must go through the stages: be born, the juvenile, grow up and tame. Chocobo have to be tamed by using Gysahl Greens which is the most basic type can be found in the wild by found in the wild but also can be planted by sowing Gysahl Seeds. Chicobos will inherit the type from one of their parents or mutate into new types. The most basic type can be found in the wild and can be tamed by using ?Gysahl Greens? on them. Gysahl Greens is a plant found in the wild, but also can be planted by sowing Gysahl Seeds. Gysahl Seeds can be received by crafting from Gysahl Greens or by harvesting planted Gysahl Greens. Thus by repeatedly breeding Chocobos all normal types of Chocobos can be acquired from tamed wild Chocobos. There are a few special Chocobo types though, which can only be acquired by special means
Different types of Chocobos:
Okay, maybe there are more than 6:
Ready to Ride:
Golden big bird next to a proud owner:
Love in the air:
Proud of his offspring:
Items and Blocks:
- 1. Gysahl Greens ? Gysahl Greens are the most important block in ChocoCraft. They are used to tame Chocobos and to create various other greens. Just like flowers, Gysahl Greens will grow randomly across the map and can be collected and even planted again.
- 2. Raw Chocobo Leg ? This piece of meat is dropped by the most unfortunate Chocobos. Just like regular chicken legs, they can be cooked on a furnace.
- 3. Cooked Chocobo Leg ? By eating this yummy chocobo leg, you?ll reduce your famine. A Chocobo Leg reduces famine even more than a cooked chicken leg, healing just as much as a cooked pork chop.
- 4. Chocobo Feather ? Chocobo Feathers are very attractive items to Chocobos. They can be used to build saddles, whistles, and even special types of gysahls. Tamed chocobos will occasionaly drop these.
- 5. Chocobo Saddle ? Tamed Chocobos can only be ridden once they are saddled with these special saddles.
- 6. Chocobo Saddle Bags ? Saddled Chocobos can be equipted with one of these to give them some transport and storage capacities. Once saddle bags are fitted onto a Chocobo, they can be accessed by shift-right-clicking the Chocobo. (can be used on Chocobo, but inventories are disabled at the moment)
- 7. Chocobo Pack Bags ? Tamed Chocobos can be equipted with one of these to give them some transport and storage capacities. Once pack bags are fitted onto a Chocobo, they can be accessed by right-clicking the Chocobo. (can be used on Chocobo, but inventories are disabled at the moment)
- 8. Chocobo Whistle ? (no function yet, will be used in future to call last ridden Chocobo to the current player position).
- 9. Loverly Gysahl ? Loverly Gysahls are a special domestic mutation of Gysahl Greens. When growing Gysahl seeds in tilted earth, there is a chance the crop will grow into a Loverly Gysahl. This form of the plant does not appear in the wild. Loverly Gysahls are used to make a Chocobo fall in love and look for a partner to procreate.
- 10. Golden Gysahl ? Just like Loverly Gysahls, Golden Gysahls are used to make Chocobos procreate. Like Loverly Gysahls this is a domestic mutation of Gysahl Greens. These romantic herbs are known to increase the chances of adquiring a new type of Chocobo.
- 11. Gysahl Cake ? Chicobos just love gysahl greens and cakes, and when you join both, they?re get really happy. Gysahl Cakes give joy to a Chicobo, making him grow up instantly into one big and beautiful Chocobo.
- 12. Raw Gysahl Pickles ? First step towards some tasty cooked Gysahl pickles.
- 13. After cooking raw Gysahl pickles you will receive this tasty Gysahl pickles. It will not only taste marvelous, but also reduce your famine a little.
- 14. Pink Gysahl ? Weird synthetic gysahls are known to cause extreme effects to Chocobos. So beware.
- 15. Red Gysahl ? Weird synthetic gysahls are known to cause extreme effects to Chocobos. So beware.
- 16. Gysahl Seeds ? Seeds made from Gysahl Greens. Can be planted to build a Gysahl Green farm and can be fertilized with Chocobo Fertilizer.
- 17. Chocopedia ? Notebook that keeps information about the Chocobos. Allows player to name their chocobo, check on information about health and breeing status and even give orders.
- 18. Straw ? Straw cover for a Chocobo pen.
- 19. Purple Chocobo Egg ? Produced by breeding purple male and female Chocobo.
Chocobo Saddle = 1 Leather, 2 Strings, 1 Chocobo Feather
Chocobo Saddle Bags = 3 Leather, 1 Chocobo Feather
Chocobo Pack Bags = 4 Silk, 2 Cloth, 1 Leather, 1 Chocobo Feather
Chocobo Whistle = 1 Gold Ingot, 1 Chocobo Feather
Gysahl Cake = 2 Milk, 2 Wheat, 2 Sugar, 2 Gysahl Green, 1 Egg
Gysahl Seeds = 1 Gysahl Green
Chocopedia = 1 Book, 2 Ink Sac, 4 Chocobo Feathers, 1 Lapis Lazuli and 1 Gold Nugget
4 Arrows = 1 Flint, 1 Stick and 1 Chocobo Feather
4 Straw = 1 Wheat
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ChocoCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: ClientHax, Torojima