- Knife: It harvests leaves very quick and drops BioScrap.
- BioScrap: Can be used for fuel in a furnace.
- Onyx Ore: Spawns in the nether and wil drop coal / onyx / chaos gem.
- Chaos Wand: The tiermechanic for the Infusion Altar.
- Chaos Wrench: Can pick up TileEntity?s.
- Mount: A mount can be called by pressing the C button on your keyboard!
- ChaosSpawner: Can Spawn mobs and if you put damage modules in it, then it will kill them too!
- Wings: If you equip them then you can fly like creative mode!
- ChaosTable: Can autocraft and more!
- Chaosnomicon: Gives extra information of this mod!
- Upgrade: Can upgrade!
- Fish: They heal you if you eat them!
- Infusion Altar: A altar that makes stuf. You can make netherstars and spawn eggs with it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ChaosCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.