Chameleon Creepers Mod has been upgraded to fix deficiencies: Intimidating creepers in Alpha when the grass was, like them, that familiar vivid green, however their color remained the same ever since biomes were launched. They facilitate to spot and hence really simple to avoid. This mod aims to change their colors according to their surroundings.
Read more: Creeper Species Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Chameleon Creepers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chameleon Creepers Mod Download Links: