About Carnivores Texture Pack 1.5.2
A texture pack based on Carnivores- a game series by Action Forms and Tatem Games. It is a series of hunting simulators where the player has the opportunity to hunt dinosaurs on a far-away planet. This texture pack aims at recreating the Carnivores experience in both appearance and spirit: you are stranded in a prehistoric world. You begin, quite literally, with stone-age weapons and technology. Can you tame the savage world around you, or will the Endersaurus tear your body to shreds?
This an HD pack; for best performance, the latest version of MCPatcher is recommended.
- All graphics have been replaced with their equivalents from Carnivores, Carnivores 2, Carnivores Ice Age, Carnivores Cityscape and Vivisector: Beast Within.
- Mobs have been reskinned to resemble the iconic creatures of the Carnivores games: bats were replaced with Dimorphodon, the Creepers and Endermen are dinosaurs and the pigs take after their prehistoric Ice Age ancestors.
- All human characters -the zombies, the villagers, the default player skin and more- were reskinned after the iconic hunter, complete with camo fatigues for a better chance at surviving this savage world.
- GUI is similar to the Carnivores games’ menus.
- If you get bored and want to change the atmosphere, not one but THREE styles are included for you to choose from: besides the standard, tropical style, the gritty “Triassic” will keep you on your toes and the moody “Great Lake” will fill your heart with a sense of impending doom.
- If the full resolution is too much for your machine to handle, fear not! You can still join the fun with an additional 64x version.
See more pictures here
How to Install Carnivores Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod ? By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.