Bringing prehistoric creatures back to life.
This mod gives to Minecraft the possibility of bringing extinct creatures back to life! Exploration, gathering, building, and genetics are some features of this mod!
How to play:
Analyzer: this is a device used to see your creature status. Each creature has different status based on its genetics.
Microchip: Material used to craft machines.
DNA Extractor: is a machine used to extract DNA from organic material.
Centrifuge: is a machine used to analyze the DNa sequence.
Hatchery: is a machine used to clone extinct creatures.
Food on a stick: this is a bait which can be used to ride you creatures, if it is ridable. Can be made of apple, carrot, potato, wheat, beef, and pork.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bygone Age (Extinct Mobs) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.