What is BuildHelper?
This mod adds different wand items to the game. These wands can be used for convenient and fast building of walls, filling of bodies of water of ditches and valleys, creating of islands and digging of shafts or removing of mountains.
Recipes and usage:
There are currently six wands:
- Sand in Water Wand (sand)
- Universal Fill Wand (diamond)
- Dirt Fill Wand (dirt)
- Cobble Fill Wand (cobble)
- Stone Fill Wand (stone)
- Cube Digger Wand (wooden shovel)
The recipes are in a diagonal line from bottom left to top right one gold nugget, one stick, and one item described above. (For example add a cobble stone for the stone digger wand or a wooden shovel for the cube digger wand.
- The Sand in Water Wand can be used to fill bodies of water with sand. If a block next to water is clicked, block of sand will be created above the water falling into the water and filling it to the level of the clicked block. Click a block next to water on top and every coordinate around it will be filled in this way.
- Universal fill wand can be used to fill gaps with any block. Click on an block and the block type is noted, second click will remember the coordinate and the third click will fill every block between the second and third clicked blocks with the block of the first click.
- Dirt Fill Wand is used to fill the space between two blocks with dirt. First click will store the coordinate, second click will fill the area between first and second click with dirt blocks.
- Cobble Fill Wand same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is cobble stone.
- Stone Fill Wand, same as the Dirt fill Wand, except the filled in block is smooth stone.
- Cube Digger Wand, if a block is clicked it will remove the blocks from a 3x3x3 area in the direction of the click.
Create an island: Build a pillar from bottom of the sea to the surface somewhere in the ocean. Click on any block on the ocean floor, click onto the top block of the pillar and instantly fill the x, y and z coordinates between the two clicked block with respective blocks. Use smooth stone for the bottom and dirt for the top three layers.
Fill valleys: If you want a flat surface for building projects, use the dirt filler block and fill valleys layer for layer until the valley is filled.
Remove hills and mountains: From top to the desired level, build parallel shafts right next to each other with the digger wand, thus removing the hill?
Build a house: Build a pillar in the desired hight of the house. Click the top of the pillar and one block on the bottom to create a wall. Repeat for all four walls, now with a block on the top side of the last wall. Remove blocks in the walls for windows and doors. Add two blocks at the level of the desired floors in the corners opposite of each other and fill in a floor by clicking one after the other.
How to install BuildHelper Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download BuildHelper Mod
- Put BuildHelper Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
BuildHelper Mod Download Links: