Build Faster Mod is upgraded to be much bigger and better Copy and Paste than before. This mod implements eight new tools to make your creative life easier as well
Now bigger and (hopefullly) better! With Copy and Paste!
and Big things
Place a long row of blocks at once
Place blocks in mid air
Replace all blocks of one type with another one
Add an extra row to the top of curved walls with a single click
How to use:
For the instant tools (wands, sceptre, orb):
- You?ll find the four new tools on the Tools tab in creative.
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the left. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once). Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change it quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
For the powerup tools (Staff tools):
- Select a Staff and place it in your hotbar
- Right click on a structure to select your target; then right click to drag around. Right click again to stop dragging, left click to cancel selection. Rotate and Flip possible too (CTRL + mousewheel, CTRL + right click).
- Hold right button down to move, copy, or delete the selection at the current location.
- Hold left button down to undo.
- Use the Boundary Claw if necessary to control which blocks you select.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod