BspkrsCore is a useful mod that contains common code to run the mods of the author Bskprs and make the update check easier. As you know, writing a mod core to run mods is extremely familiar with players and that’s why BspkrsCore performs the same functions as others including reducing the capacity of mod, the time to write code and customize author’s mod. If you want to run BspkrsCore, there are some mods you need to attach including:
- TreeCapitator Mod
- Crystal Wing Mod
- Floating Ruins Mod
- Starting Inventory Mod
- Block Breaker Mod
BspkrsCore won’t work if you install it alone; so you can turn it off, in case there is not available those mods above.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the BspkrsCore from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.
BspkrsCore Download Links: