What Boxes Mod does?
Boxes brings cardboard boxes to Minecraft! A basic box allows you to carry up to 18 stacks of items in one inventory slot. Though this is possible with backpack mods, there are two major differences:
- 1) You can see and interact with the contents of a box without leaving your Gui.
- 2) You can place a box in the world and pick it up again.
- Store up to 18 items in one inventory slot
- Content Tip shows you the contents of a box when you hover over it in your inventory
- Hold Shift to interact with Content Tips without stopping what you are doing (requires NEI)
- Shift+Right Click to place a box in the world
- RedPower2 Deployers can place boxes in the world
- Boxes are compatible with RedPower2 Tubes and BuildCraft Pipes
- Boxes drop in Creative mode so you don’t lose their contents
- SMP Support
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Boxes Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.