Boss Battles: Blaze Minigame Map is a short PvE map which is designed for a single player. With around ten to thirty minutes of free time, although hard mode may require more than that, featuring multiple difficulty levels and cosmetic rewards, the player faces a fully customized, mechanics-based fight with a fearsome Blaze.
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
How to install:
- Download the Boss Battles: Blaze Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.