Bookshelf is an essential mod that allows players to add number of new features and tools into the game for other content creators to make gameplay more engaging for players. With this mod, it will enhance the combined strength of modded community, therefore players can obtain many wonderful tools to use. The modification also provides different features so hope that you will have fun when using this tool.
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bookshelf from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Bookshelf Download Links:
Author: Darkhax, Epoxide