Blood Moon Mod installs a lunar event called ‘Bloodmoon’, everynight the rising rate of bloodmoon is only 5% (configurable). In the following night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the player. Their spawn limit will also be higher. These stuff only occur to monsters spawned on the surface, if players are in a cave, they will not have to suffer any effect. It isnot able to sleep through a bloodmoon night (configurable).
An option in the config file can also be turned on to make all monsters spawned by a bloodmoon vanish at dawn (Disabled by default). On the visual side the moon, the sky and general light will be tinted red, to accommodate for the red sky the fog will also turn black for a better effect.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Blood Moon Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Blood Moon Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2