Block Seeker is a client-side material finder mod that allows any number of blocks, with or without metadata, color-coded to be displayed on the screen with ranges from 4-128 blocks away in a variety of highlights. Show a lot or a few. Based on CJB’s cheat mod.
K ? Open Block Seeker menu
Enter a name, block ID, block metadata, red, green, blue amounts (0-255), and add the entry to get started.
Left click an entry to disable it, right click to remove it.
Find around searches all around the player, find below cuts that in half by only searching downwards.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Block Seeker Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.