Block Launcher Mod will end your problem with running out of ammo, as you can with it shoot blocks from your inventory!
Blocks deal damage depending on how hard it is, and gives serious knockback.
For first, you will need to craft a block launching part:
Then, you can use it to make a gun:
Has high rate of fire, can shoot weaker blocks such as dirt or cobblestone.
Can kill most mobs with one shot, but needs more heavy blocks, obsidian, or stone at least.
Shoots multiple blocks at once, deals high damage at close range.
Shots flammable blocks, spreads fire everywhere
Automatically triggers TNT when used.
Fires faster projectile, which explodes instantly after impact, but explosion is smaller.
Every weapon can be made ?sticky?, by adding 4 slimeballs to them.
If you want to make blocks bounce off walls, you need to put even more slimeballs:
Finally, if you want to make explosions harmless to blocks and mobs (except fall damage), 4 feathers must be added to any TNT launching gun. Weapon fires much faster, and has 80% chance to not consume TNT from inventory
Shotblock can be upgraded to fire full stack of blocks at once, but increases block spread.
- Power ? Every additional level increases speed, damage and knockback by 33%
- Efficiency ? Gives from 25% to 75% chance to not consume used block from inventory
- Drop Resistance ? Increases amount of drops from destroyed blocks (TNT launchers only)
- Elasticity ? Makes fired block bigger, but allows to travel through smaller gaps (Normal launchers only)
- Universality ? Allows to shot heavier/lighter blocks, and slightly increases fire rate.
- Hellfire ? flames burn blocks at insanely fast speed, causes bigger damage to enemies.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Block Launcher Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2