Block Armor mod is a cool and functional mod which allows you to add sets of armor to Minecraft. As you know, armor in Minecraft has functions of reducing the damage and it also extend the player’s life to help them survive from the hit of enemies. Therefore this mod promises to deliver many benefits for you.
Armor in this mod is made from various blocks. And with each kind of armor’s material, it will have the different durability and damage reduction modifiers. Below are some kinds of armor blocks to craft the armors. All these armor blocks have standard recipe so that they will create a specific armor:
- Lapis armor is made from Lapis Lazuli blocks
- Obsidian armor has materials of obsidian
- Sugarcane and Emerald armor use the item form
- Beside, Snow armor uses leather or a leather chestplate in place of some snow blocks.
Overall, there are many kinds of armor material with high standard recipe, apart from Sugarcane, Emerald, and Snow armor. So anyone looking for some fresh mod in Minecraft might really enjoy Block Armor mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Block Armor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Block Armor Mod Download Links:
Author: 2piradians, Furgl