Blitz Build is a fast-paced building replication game. Each match consists of 5 rounds, with 5 different challenging models to recreate. You get 15 seconds to memorize each model and only 60 seconds to build them! But be careful – you can’t break any blocks, so any mistakes are permanent!
- 1 to 5 Players
- 10 minutes per game
- 36 unique, challenging models
- Robust scoring system based on accuracy and speed
- Score multipliers for finishing early
How to install:
- Download the Blitz Build Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Blitz Build Minigame Map Download Links:
BlitzBuild All Models:
BlitzBuild Holiday Edition: