Birds Nests is a simple mod that adds a pseudo-random reward event from chopping trees. Everything involving a number or item is configurable. So you can add more chances per item,change chances, or disable an item all together. Nest’s should drop from any generated leaf block, modded or vanilla. Nests now drop from decaying leaves! However at an 80% drop rate compared to breaking by hand (configurable of course) Leaf decay drops can also be completely disabled.
How it works?
- How it works is every so often, a nest will drop from leaves.
- Right click the nest to get what’s inside.
- Nests will drop the kinds of things you might expect to find, eggs, feathers, shiny things birds find on the ground, things they eat.
- The possible drops are below from the most to least common and stack sizes show the maximum number of that item possible from a nest. (so if it is 3, the game does three random chances for that item)
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Birds Nests Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Birds Nests Mod Download Links: