Biome Paint Tools Mod executes function of changing biome on certain position by using pencil. Thanks to this mod, you won’t have to go back to the config file to control features of biome. Now you can directly put your own favorite trait to the biome. Hope that this interesting mod will give you engaging experiences.
How does it work?
- Craft biome pencil. (or use empty pencil)
- Sneak-right-click on the grass (or any other block). This will configure pencil to biome on that position.
- Continue sneak-right-clicking on any block with the same biome to charge pencil.
- Right click on any block that has different biome. This will change the biome to what is pencil bound to. Uses 1 charge.
How to install Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Biome Paint Tools Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2