It brings a fictional brand of toy plastic bricks to the game, that you might find familiar if you?ve ever played with LEGO!, from the creator of ComputerCraft!
Billund (Lego) Mod Videos:
In creative mode, you can get started building with BILLUND by checking out it?s tab in the creative inventory, the only limit is your imagination! In survival, things are a little more complicated: First, obtain a BILLUND Order Form (they can be found by killing and looting child mobs), then save up your emeralds and order your first BILLUND set. Mind your head, as it will be airdropped from the sky above you!
How to install Billund (Lego) Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Billund (Lego) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Billund (Lego) Mod Download Links: