What is BigTrees?
Apparently have you ever felt that minecraft?s jungles are abit too small? If so then this mod belongs to you. You probably have an idea of making a treehouse before in minecraft but again with those trees you aren?t able to make one which is perfect.
- Adds several large tree types using vanilla blocktypes.
- Sections of the forest biome are populated by either wide trees or tall narrow trees.
- Wide trees: Great Oak, Thick Pine, and Block Oak.
- Tall trees: Post Oak
- Parts of the forest biome still predominately feature the normal small trees.
- The small swamp trees are accompanied by big trees.
- Great Swamp Oak, Cyprus, and Hat Trees.
- There are big dead trees in the desert.
- There are large pines in some regions of the taiga.
- Vanilla birch and pine trees are taller.
- Huge jungle trees have more, longer branches.
- Roots! They sometimes find their way into near-surface caves or off of cliff edges.
- There?s a configuration file now. (kbigtrees.txt)
- Planting saplings and placing wood blocks controls the type of tree that grows. (See Tree Growth Guide below.)
First craft whichever saplings you need.
Then plant the saplings on the ground in one of these patterns and wait (or use bonemeal).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the BigTrees Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
BigTrees Mod Download Links: