Better Questing Mod is a totally new, incredible and upgraded questing mod for pack creators. There are several features in this mod to help player win the game.
- Lots of in game editors for customising all aspects of your quests
- Automatic quest tree generation
- Party management
- Hardcore lives
- Allows pack developers to fully localise their quests with resource packs
- Customisable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions)
- Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions)
- Importers for other mods (Requires expansions)
- Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete
- Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors
- All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate
- Modular and Expandable
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Better Questing Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Questing Mod Download Links: