Adding music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. Features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses to suit your musical taste.
The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, open the GUI (Defaults to ?B’ key) and select “Get More Packs” to be taken to a pack download portal maintained by myself.
Go check out the packs
How to install Battle Music Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Okutils. (For Minecraft 1.7.2+)
- Download Battle Music Mod.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar files into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
How to install Theme Packs:
- Simply place the zip into .minecraft/battlemusic and open the ingame GUI to select.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/
- Updated to 1.7.2/1.7.10
- Fixed broken GUI elements
- Temporarily disabled plugins for re-implementation (this includes PVP and Biome Music)
- Split sound streaming code into okutils so i can use it for other projects (this means you will 100% need okutils for battlemusic to function properly)
- Added proper mod mob support (with some pre generated support for a ton of mods)
(based from morph’s compatibility database, only using hostile creatures of course)
Battle Music Mod: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2
Okutils: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2
Credits: Mr. okushama