Backpacks Mod aims to provide backpacks used as inventory chest to minicraft. It demonstrates some notable differences from other backpack mod:
- A backpack can be placed inside other backpacks.
- Once having a backpack open, players are able to open any backpacks nested inside it by right-clicking on them
- Change a backpack’s name, color and size.
Backpacks are crafted with 7 leather and a gold pressure plate. Backpack pouches are crafted with 5 leather and 3 string on the right. Backpack restorers are crafted with 7 gold, a gold pressure plate and an eye of ender in the middle. Quantum chests are crafted with 1 block of obsidian in the middle, 4 diamonds in the corners and 4 ender eyes on the sides. Backpack (top) and Backpack pouch (bottom)
Quantum chest (top) and Backpack restorer (bottom)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Backpacks Mod 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10 by from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Backpacks Mod Download Links: