AutoPacker Mod adds the AutoPacker block into Minecraft world, which is an addition of Thermal Expansion by smbarbour.
This is how it function : takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right.
With 1.4 version, if you can’t craft items during a circle, stacks of identical items will be merged while with 1.4.2, use empty hand to right click the block when you want to know the current mode it is in and right-click while sneaking to cycle the mode (2×2 then 3×3, 2×2 only, and 3×3 only modes)
Very simple, right? Besides, the Auto Packer can also play the role of a Sorting Connector for a Refined Relocation sorting network.
This mod may be included and redistributed in any modpack, public or private, without requiring explicit permission.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AutoPackager Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
AutoPackager Mod Download Links: